Realm offers exciting opportunities to support the way you are involved in our church. Realm makes it easier for our church family to connect with each other, keep up with what is going on, and grow as a connected community of believers.
1. Go to Realm online now: Realm Online
2. To access Realm.
- You must set up your account using a LINK provided by the church. If you need a link, contact the church office: 724-225-2110.
- Click on the provided link, which will take you the Realm set up page.
- Create your own password.
- Follow directions provided by Realm, which will verify your identity.
3. Download the free app for iPhone and Android devices
- Get the mobile app by using these links: iTunes App Android App
- Or, search for the App called "Connect - Our Church Community" by ACS.
- Or, scan this QR code to download the app:
- Sign into the app using "already have an account" by providing your email and password from step#2.
4. Update your profile.
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people in our church to know about you. Your profile also enables you to join a group, RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated family photo. By keeping your information current, you are helping our staff, group leaders, and our church community stay connected.
• Contact Information. We recommend the privacy setting of "Everyone". All church Realm members, not the general public, will be able to look you up in Realm, like in a traditional church directory.
Your information is your information.
- You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
What People May See
By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church. It’s like opting into a church directory. But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information.
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phones, and Email.
- Personal Information: Marital Status, Family Position, Member Status, and you also have the option of sharing your birthday, gender, allergy information, and skills with people in your church.
- Recommended setting: Everyone—Like a church directory listing, everyone in our church will be able to see whatever profile information is marked as visible to everyone.
- My Groups + Group Leaders + Church Staff—This setting means information will only be shared with the people you are involved with at church. This is the default setting.
- Group Leaders + Church Staff—You would use this setting if you wanted to keep some profile information hidden from anyone who is not a group leader or on staff.
- Church Staff Only—This setting effectively removes you from the church directory. Your information will only be available to authorized church staff.
- Custom Privacy—Choose different privacy levels for specific contact fields and personal information. You can do this in two places: when you edit your profile information or when you manage your privacy settings.
A family member with a primary position such as "Head" or "Spouse" can change privacy settings for other members of the family and opt family members into the church directory. Birthdays are required for children (as a means to prohibit access), but it’s up to you if you want to share the birth date with your church family.
For more information about privacy, you may view this Privacy Information Video
6. Become an advanced user of Realm by checking out these resources:
Member's Guidebook Team Leader's Guidebook